Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going to transfer to Penang on next sem~

This few days,i was really fun when hang out with band of friends who are now enjoying their sem break..
Although im doing long sem on this sem...
We throughly enjoyed our time with "lepak-lapek" to few places...
Eg:"Dinner at Nasi Kandar...Have a movie at Alamanda,Putrajaya...GreenBox-ing at Seremban...having a nice dinner at Labu(make me drunk)...battle of bowling at Midvalley..and so on"...
Thanks for a great trip,I really enjoyed it...
The boring's time passed enjoyably with brothers and friends..
Thanks u guy very much~
Expecially my housemate-Alex and James,My ex-roomate-Benard Kua, And Jean...Guan Gui,Kent and Wel De...And my unofficialy Gan Mei Mei-Avery
And Jo...
It's been nice meeting you guys as friends~
The moment when we played cards 2gther,its really kinda funny and enjoyed~!
Don't forget "Happy Family" cards that i've been taught u ya~hehe...
And i hope my friend-Angelia Chua wil getting well soon at Hospital Tunku Jaafar,Seremban~
I knw u're kinda suffer now lying on bed...but u have to go through it...
GOD will be blessing u always...
I'm quite miss my room at Apartment Desa Palma rite nw...
felt so reluctant to let it go...
Anyway,Guan Gui has finally toOk over my room on next sem..
I hope he wil take care my room as originally decorated..haha~@~
I will be lonely on next week forward...cz most all my friends are going back hometown during their semester break...and im going to transfer to Penang INTI on next sem(JAN 2009) to continue my Degree course... the chance we meet after next week will be lesser and lesser...
But,we going to having a nice 2009 new year count down at Penang...
i think thats a only chance that we can meet and have fun 2gther...Seriously,i miss u guys SO MUCH!!!
When i wrote this post,my eyes filled with tears...Dry tears~
Time go fast!!..
As time went by we saw less and less of each other...
Don't be hesitate to call me when u thinking of me...
Let me knw,u're think and miss of me~
i will thinking of u guys at every moment~!

2 comments:

Lexy said...

Don't worry..we will always come and find u at penang..all of us will miss u..haha..

~*Ai @!*~ said...

such a SWEET letter~
very touching:'(
i also have a lot of fun with u guys^^
will miss u always=)
remember to find me when u're in penang ya~
by the way, i think i would not be going back to tawau ady~ haiz... sad story:'(


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isit Anwar guitly??

Anwar: We are ready!

Anwar ANTI IMF