Saturday, November 8, 2008

Grandma's 70th Birthday~


My cute little cousin with the cake~Yang er...


Kinda busy...with my mum and sister


With my two pretty cousins~
My little sister







Sister and me...ready to enter the function~




Happy Birthday,Grandma~

such a nice Birthday Cake~





Cousins~

niCe food is serving nw~


AH Bi...my handsome cousins brother~

Gv a warm kiss wishes frm my mum~

Make a wish~

Charm CHar...from all my uncle and aunties~



Cute Cute...Yang er~@~

So hapPy,can get Ang Pao~

KissSss for my grandma...Me and my cousin,Ah bi~

Cute cute..Yang Er~...hug grandma~

So touching...my little cousin,Leon gv a warm & love kiss~



Yammm SennNng~!!!

Happy hours~
















A happy Family~....full with LOve!!

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isit Anwar guitly??

Anwar: We are ready!

Anwar ANTI IMF