Thursday, June 18, 2009

Clubbing days~MOIS Penang~



It is my 1st time i went for clubbing at penang since i was transfered to INTI-Penang. And 1st time head to club with my fellow INTI dudes and friends... such a nice ladies night on this happening Wednesday~ One word to describe my feeling-WOW!


"MOIS Club",Number one Penang Road!

* Postpond my trip to Nilai & KL to July..
*Gona work part time job as Site Assistant Supervisor at my uncle company..
*Gona spend my holidays time at Hometown 2day onwards...




"Gay" Jyn and me~Cheer 2gther before he gona fly to Aussie




Potato and Magdeline Chong...



Ah Boon...*Merokok Membahayakan Kesihatan*




Our INTIMA president(left) 1st time clubbing worr...cun leh~ hahaha...with SK and Liqian too~

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isit Anwar guitly??

Anwar: We are ready!

Anwar ANTI IMF