Friday, April 10, 2009

Cheerful frame of mind~with lot of Assignmentss...

Recently..i was "lazy-ing"...felt depressed to update my blog...Maybe surrounded with "AssignmentsSssS"..make my feeling falls in a not cheerful frame of mind to update my blog..but few mins ago,my dearest person in my heart-SYUAN...asking me,"Update yr blog??"..she said she gona know my life..(cz she use to knw my life via my blog)...She make me push myself to update my blog...thus,i've make up my mind,and update it...THanKs,my dear!
Its has been 4days since i came back from BarCamp KL..and my Mid-Term holidays..~ Such a busy(AssignmentSSs) in this mid-term break...

I was happy! when i knw tat im going to attend BarCamp KL,thus i can go to Nilai INTI-UC AGAIN! MisS all my friends who stil studying at INTI-UC~@~ I make it FINALLY!...
The trip was 3 of us...Me(Driver),Boon Seng(IICP 4th INTIMA President),Sim Li Qian (the tallest guy frm IICP,but we called him Giraffe)...All of us was excited..cz its first time for Sim to INTI-UC,Nilai...











HAHA...3 of us,ready to get run under heavy rain in order to get back home...this is before the action~hehehe....









We been to Putrajaya~stopped by a while when getting back to nilai...~ enjoying NiCe view of Putrajaya nitez..
This guy PEE at the side of the Bridge...he can't tahan ady..~pity him@~@ pity on the bridge also~HAHAHA


1 comment:

Li Qian said...

she bang she bang !!!
Pee on putrajaya bridge lolz..


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isit Anwar guitly??

Anwar: We are ready!

Anwar ANTI IMF