Monday, April 13, 2009

Malaysian Police Car...EVO 10~BEST!

When i knew that Royal Malaysian Police (RMP or PDRM) is upgrading their Proton Waja to Mitsubishi Evo 10, I laughed. I said no way! What I know so far, they already upgrade some of their patrol cars to Volvo and I've seen one at Putrajaya.

However, I go surfed the RMP website(http://www.rmp.gov.my/)
and the news is actually true.
Is the purchase just for the needs or style?
Anyhow, good luck to those racers out there!
Runnnnn..
but wait up, please ensure safety first ok!
In order to be more efficently with Mitsubishi Evolution -X (Evo-10),
The Royal Police has set radio Motorola XTL 5000,
with C4i system (Command, Control, Communication And Integration),
ILSS Arjent S2 LED 12v
and
the space for MP5 weapon inside the car.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution: from RM323,000

















1 comment:

Ammar Funna Abidin said...

Wow.. u have that pic.. but it seems ur information is not fully correct.. the evo price is not RM300k upward.. it jus about RM160k.. they buy it without tax.. compare to perdana V6 RM90k

http://ammar21.blogspot.com/2009/06/harga-kereta-peronda-polis-mitsubishi.html


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isit Anwar guitly??

Anwar: We are ready!

Anwar ANTI IMF