Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lonesome Tuesday...

2day i felt so lonesome...strolled around the streets in KL,with my camera...i spent the day taking photographs of the city...First i went to KL Sentral bought train ticket to get back hometown on next week Hari RAya Holiday...and went to Titiwangsa bought bus ticket for my housemate-james too... He got class session on 2day...so,can't accompany me... No opt,i have to go alone... I started to go alone out of sheer boredom...



A car break down on the centre of the road at Titiwangsa...saw it frm the Monorail station.






with my lovely camera at GSC toilet...

went for a movie"Deception" at Times Square...
HAving a coffee at Starback...


No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isit Anwar guitly??

Anwar: We are ready!

Anwar ANTI IMF