Monday, September 15, 2008

115th years Anniversary of historical temple~

Its a 115 ages-old chinese tradisional temple in my hometown-Bagan Serai,Perak...on last Saturday,James si joined me as helper in that big event...A festooned vehicle Parade event of 115th Years Anniversary of Temple Seah Koh has officiated by Minister of Housing and Local Government,Datuk Seri Ong Ka Chuan...

The glorious view of the temple...
The 115th years old God...

A adherent pay his respect to God...
My mum with me... busy with the stuff as helper..
James si...

The Lion Cultural dance performed...





My grandma(middle)...donated 2k for the charity of the temple...

My dad with green colour batik shirt...
Minister has officiated the event...




Dad pay his repect to the God by moving It to the festooned vehicle ready for parade.




Kids and Adult shows their hapiness by their face...

Datuk Seri walked 2gther with us...




Pretty cute kids...





No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isit Anwar guitly??

Anwar: We are ready!

Anwar ANTI IMF