Tuesday, March 10, 2009

20th BiRtHday celebration~

Time goes fast...year by year,im getting older and older~My age now has finally reached 20th~20 years of stayin on this earth...lots of changes in my life..HaPPy,Moody,Sad...lots of emotion has occured in my life...wat is meaningful to me is being happiness all the time...
Since i had make a difficult decission to transfer and continue my studies at INTI Penang,lots of changes in my life...its just like start a new life...getting new friends...new study environment...new campus...new lecturers...ALL NEW!
My wishes for this year birthday is to be a better person...have a splendid life...hope not to be a gluttony and keep fit with muscles...hahaha~










































No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Isit Anwar guitly??

Anwar: We are ready!

Anwar ANTI IMF